Friday 23 October 2020

RECYCLING CLOTHES - I MISS DRESSING UP



As a  very social person ie socialite I don’t write  these things it’s what the press writes I love dressing up for galas, fashion parties and events but with thus year being what it is and as turned out to be I’m practically living In Jeans and sportsluxe clothing but this soon shall pass and I will get to dress up again 


soon that’s of the moths don’t have a party with my clothes .... talking of moths they have left this outfit alone it’s a gucci tuxedo bought over 20 years ago and I still have it in my closet and love wearing it when the occasion calls for it ...



There’s nothing like recycling clothes which I’m ashamed to say I’ve started taking seriously this year with time on my hands I have had the time to dig through my dressing room and storage unit and I’ve been pulling out some real gems so my advice to you is the next time you want to go clothes shopping go shop in your closet first and ask yourself if you really need new things! 




 

No comments: