Monday 5 October 2020

WHAT THE PAPERS SAY .....

you can't argue with black and white but social media has a thing about silencing black voices holding black people back .... there I said it ..... all my counterparts who started blogging the same time no longer blog or influence they have thrown the towel in and have gotten blue ticks since ... I'm on tv, in papers, on blogs, in magazines, on catwalks,Tcs, etc, etc, etc, but I'm told I, too vocal i.e.




Speak the truth to get one ....one thing I can say is my ATM card still works and shock horror why I done this post is I ordered a deliveroo food delivery and one of the said blue ticks unemployed from the fashion industry delivered it ... nothing wrong with that a job is a job but it just shows you as long as your white and have the gift of the gab you'll get places


Lies is where it's at people lies ..... where is the inclusion and diversity ..... if you look on social media you will see some of favourite rappers, actors black ones there is a lack of blue ticks being thrown around .... I'm no that's bitter I realise I will never get one now because I bang on about it all the time and strange things have been happening .....


WHAT THE PAPERS SAY









No comments: