Wednesday 14 October 2020

CHOCOLATE BROWN WITH CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

 





It’s fall winter at Christian Louboutin and lots to see but I’ve homed in on their mini brown collection for 2020 and it’s on fire 🔥 

When it comes to Mens shoes every guy should have a pair of black, tan and white footwear white as in sneakers these are your vase colours that will go with everything..

Chocolate brown is a great next colour to choose great with jeans and matchy matchy brown clothing .... the collection consists of a crossbody stud bag, sneakers low and hi , work shoes and more ....

I’m sold of you follow my Instagram you know I love my Christian Louboutin’s and  I Have the base colours as mentioned but I’ve graduated to greens, reds, sand, navy’s etc but I always bear in mind that a shoe should not just go with one outfit so be careful when going for colour but hey you can’t go wrong with chocolate brown !!!

Check out the full FW 2020 collection HERE







No comments: