Friday 23 October 2020

TODAY’S SHOES ARE FROM BALENCIAGA....

 




Today’s shoes well sneakers are from Balenciaga and are the speed sock slip on sneakers .... now i know, I know, I know! I still like these and the revamp the, every season but they are controversial because every Tom, dock, granny and grandpa are wearing them because they have filtered down to being sold out of 



black bags in Camden Town,...... but these still have clout buy them wear them with pride ... I have bought many things from the likes of gucci and Dior and then seen them on obvious people and you know they are fake but each to their own and speaking of own buy them, wear them because believe it or not people can tell the difference He’ll!! That’s one of my past habits walking down the street saying real, fake, god know what those are ... I mean I have been an editor for over 20 years ...

I still love these check them out at MR PORTER





No comments: