Tuesday 13 October 2020

MUST SEE - JIMMY CHOO COLLABORATES WITH TIMBERLAND

 





Luxury footwear brand Jimmy Choo collaborates with heritage boots brand Timberland for “this” collaboration 

For me it’s an unlikely collaboration like steak and soup but will it sell I don’t know!  I’m going to be honest now someone got paid a lot of money and I mean a lot of money to put glitter on original timberlands and also on other pairs write Jimmy Choo on the top mouth of the boots .... will it sell like I said I don’t know but it’s not exactly groundbreaking .....  the inky good thing out of this collaboration for me is the fact I was gifted a pair of timberlands in black from the brand a couple of years ago and never worn so now I’ll get my arts and crafts hat on and buy some glitter and stick it on .... hey presto new season collaboration done ..... groundbreaking 

No shade but that’s the truth and my opinion but the world on the street and on other sites is these are the best things since sliced bread ... the lies ......the lies .... the lies ......





No comments: