Friday 9 October 2020

FALL/WINTER 2020 KNITWEAR FROM OLIVER SPENCER

 




Here are my favourite knitwear pieces from Oliver spencer for fall/winter 2020 everything the ideal man about t8me needs for this c9ming winter.... Oliver spencer has been one of my favourite go to brands for over 10 years after I bought my first bomber jacket (post coming shortly) and the I was hooked ... I’ve 


been modelling for over 20 years and throughout this time it’s been a lifetime ambition of mine to model in one of his shows so I hope Mr Spencer is seeing this screeeeaaammmmm but that aside knitter from OS is knitwear you’ll have for years as it doesn’t dates and if trends change this brand always enables you to work pieces in to new trends ..... I have myself have pieces from 5 years ago and they still work and I make it happen 


Check out these and more at OLIVER SPENCER











No comments: