Thursday 13 August 2015

#MUST SEE - NOW HIRING .......




I'm Going to have to admit it ... After 5 years I need help With the blog if I want it to continue developing and being successful as it has been ....


I currently looking to recruit a blogger Photgrapger to help me with outfit posts and other little freelance pieces.  At present I'm estimating it will be probably one or two days a week starting off with outfit posts and we'll see where it goes from there ... I have been neglecting outfit posts for a while but this is something I would like to get back into 


I'm also looking for contributors for the blog this aswell will be paid per word work and covering everything from fashion, the Arts, food and travel 



If your interested in either of these position please email me at 

Leroydawkins68@yahoo.co.uk with your expectations and experience 



World domination .... One post at a time! 


No comments: