Friday 21 August 2015

MANY THANKS ... EXTRAORDINARY GLOBAL RANK

I don't normally like looking at the blogs or sites that talk about me blah blah ... But of recent what with the hate mail and people trying to take me down ... its long story ... I've started to show an interest to what's being written about me ... What none of the sites mention is I declare my rank for the world to see and have nothing to hide ...

Now it's not always doom and gloom like this little feature I found which praises me for reaching an extraordinary global rank ... I think that's a good thing after all I have worked hard at this over the last few years i blog hard and am very open to let folks know it's not all parties and glamour but just wanted to say thanks guys you read it and I really hope you enjoy my very different blog that mainly focuses on fast fashion news and my style posts and anything else that takes my fancy ... It's a traditional blog I'm not trying to be  like the newbies who all call themselves magazine and get no way the amount of Hits I get ... What they do get is PR and the BFC bowing down to them and why because they lie to get where they want to go and it works and people like myself who are honest and true to ourselves get stopped, questioned and hindered ... But I will never surrender 



No comments: