Thursday 15 October 2020

UNIQLO x JW Anderson Fall/Winter 2020 Collection



Today saw the launch of the latest offering from the collaboration from JW Anderson x Uniqlo so I popped along to check it out.  The collection is themed around British classics for today’s living , the 

collection for me was strong I. The women’s and children’s wear these two categories were slightly a bit more fashion forward but I though the menswear was lacking a bit especially when I look back at previous seasons ... it felt almost student like.... strong areas were definitely out wear and knitwear and the socks for men it’s worth a look a few years ago I would have been over this collection because that was my look but now I dressed more Italian European but this collection definitely screams British maybe that’s why it’s not for me but that’s not saying it’s not going to sell whilst I was there knitwear a s outerwear were flying of the cracks a s shelves ...


Check out the collection HERE













 

No comments: