Monday 5 October 2020

MY HACK AT RALPH LAUREN

Some won't wear Ralph Lauren because they think the brand is too low rent as in it's not Dior or Louis Vuitton but millions will ... I have clothing from all designers and a good closet have something for every occasions but from experience fashion victims and their closets are like horses with blinkers on ...

Ok enough rambling here's the hack .... I'm a model, I'm 6 feet, I have a chest of 38 to 40, my waist is 30 to 31, and my leg length depending on trousers of loungewear joggers is a 32 to 34 .....






The average measurements for an adult male and the size of a male mannequin you see in store windows ..... if this is you go buy your clothes in the kids department of Ralph Lauren .... you pay no tax on children's clothing, the department is normally on sale and large to extra large fits the sizes mentioned above..... in this day and age the way things are we still want nice things but want to pay as less as possible for them this is a great hack I've been buying sportswear, loungewear , knitwear, etc, etc, etc,


Even better if you go to outlets or the Mack daddy of all Mack daddies (yes I'm that old) go to TJ Maxx in The states or TK Maxx in the uk and you'll find Ralph Lauren amongst other brands I saw Lanvin the other day but it was a little tight due to my lockdown baby, but you'll get these items and more at ridiculously low prices.......


You'll thank me later ......YOUR WELCOME!!!!!









No comments: