Sunday 24 September 2017

MUST SEE - BLAST FROM THE PAST - Frederik ‘Freddie’ Ljungberg for Calvin Klein

Oh the god old days .... he was a footballer but had model looks and capitalized on them and one of his most successful campaign collaborations was with Calvin Klein ..... But I ask myself now whatever happen to Freddie Lundberg?


here's some of his best campaign shots and it was always for underwear ...... so enjoy and oh yeah ..... You're welcome!

Before Beckham there was Freddie!



Freddie Ljungberg (admittedly I admire him for the basest of reasons)Natalia Vodianova & Fredrik Ljungberg for Calvin KleinFreddie Ljungberg (@Calvin Ruthven Klein Ad)Soccer Players in Underwear: FREDDIE LJUNGBERGFreddie Ljungberg. For my dream home. I imagine he can clean, or something.Freddie Ljungberg for Calvin KleinFredrik Ljungberg - Buscar con GoogleFreddie Ljungberg.  Cheesy shot but then again...... XThe Bookaholic Cat: Tuesday's Hot-Hot Hottie: Freddie Ljungberg

No comments: