Thursday 28 September 2017

Zayn Malik covers GQ UK October 2017

You know what I don#t hate people's grind but people hate mine and with his music please don't call it RnB which is the latest trend because it's far from that .... I have insider info and believe me it's not! but he gets the GQ which is the 20th anniversary issue ... good on you ... but GQ let's keep it real and let's spend our budget and go to places like Cuba and you will find your most fashionable man there for your reference check out the Solange video "losing you" you will see from this video your making asses of yourself .... don't get me wrong I have been named a supermodel and most stylish at fashion week .... I love this and you may think otherwise but the publications that have done this have done their homework and I suggest you do yours ... well done Zayn I wish I could afford your PR but I'm being held back .... girl bye!


No comments: