Tuesday 26 September 2017

IM ALL OVER THIS - Louis Vuitton Rolling Luggage Collection

You all know I'm all over this as I have so much Louis Vuitton luggage and currently upgrading my 20 odd pieces of luggage ... times have changed once when I arrived at the airport I would have a skycap look after my luggage and wheel me no more than 150 yards to the first class or business check in and for the pleasure it would cost around £25 but it was all for show .... thank god for Louis and their rolling collection...



Now I have no problem wheeling one or two suitcases and a travel bag and suit carrier and with the piggy bank method I can do so without breaking a sweat







The world is yours: presenting the groundbreaking rolling luggage collection by Louis Vuitton, designed by Marc Newson. Now available in stores and online at louisvuitton.com




















No comments: