Friday 27 July 2012

#screaaaammm I Got One!!! #OMEGA HOUSE -#MUSTSEE

One of the hottest private member's clubs throws open its doors this weekend in celebration of the London 2012 Olympics... The Club in question is Omega House....


If you've read my previous feature on Omega House you will know its being run by Omega watches and they promise no two days will be the same... I cant tell you much but Omega Brand ambassador such as Michael Phelps and Jessica Ennis will be there hosting parties and  there will be Q&A's on other days with the likes of Astronaut Buzz Aldrun....


#SCREAAAAMMMMM and Im a member.... Im not showboating or maybe just a little .... but I aim to be your eyes and ears inside Omega House to let you know if brand ambassadors such as Nicole Kidman or Cindy Crawford walk through the door....


So follow me on Twitter at CLOTHESHORSE90
or Instagram at CLOTHESHORSE90

for all the latest from inside the house.. for VIP , Athletes and #COUGH me .....



No comments: