Friday 3 August 2018

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM MANOLO BLAHNIK ......

Ok most of my followers know that I'm a shoe fiend and these are currently the loves of my life They are the the new season shoes which are if you are in the UK celebrating the new store for men from Manolo Blahnik in London in the Burlington Arcade which is just off Bond Street in London ...... for my International followers which is my main base they are available worldwide and are called the Carlton Loafers .... We all watched Sex in the City , well these are the male equivalent the Carrie's now iconic shoes and I'm so happy I have a pair


Shop them HERE but if you google them you can find your local stockist but they are available in all good department stores and stand alone Blahnik stores .....



Manolo Blahnik Carlton crystal-embellished loafersManolo Blahnik Carlton crystal-embellished loafersManolo Blahnik Carlton crystal-embellished loafersManolo Blahnik Carlton crystal-embellished loafers

No comments: