Monday 13 August 2018

THIS WEEK'S MOST WANTED ......

This week's most wanted comes from FENDI ...... I have been all over Gucci recently and have a lot in my closet especially from many seasons past and I kept a lot  of it but the Fendi I have bought before I have sold which I regret but not kicking myself because Fendi are one of the only brands showing new clothing and accessories every season ...... Recently I have bought back into the brand (check out my Instagram) which I honestly think is really expensive but actually cheaper than a lot of brands out there .... why is Philipp Plein charging more than even in sale??? so my one of my last must wanted posts was from FENDI and was a new season T shirt which I have already which was on pre order but I got it from one of my contacts from a authentic FENDI distributor ....... and now I have found this T shirt which is also from the AW 18/19 collection but currently on Pre Order and I want it ..... Priced at £250.00 which for a T shirt in today's money is cheap and good value and on a stylist note this would be great to wear dressed up with great shoes for going out and also good for casual day time because realistically no one dresses up to go out now but they do due to the current trends which kicks dandy and evening gowns such as cocktail dresses to the side that's why when I go to lunch we all (including me) wear expensive diamond bracelets to lunch which use to be reserved for evenings and special events .... so a top like this is a great piece and an investment piece to have .....


I'm gonna go buy it now it's a great piece at a great price ..... which sounds odd as a lot of people have to live on less than that a week ......



SHOP HERE


FENDI T-SHIRT - Black cotton T-shirt - view 1 detailFENDI T-SHIRT - Black cotton T-shirt - view 2 detailFENDI T-SHIRT - Black cotton T-shirt - view 3 detail

No comments: