Tuesday 21 August 2018

Kylie Jenner for Vogue Australia September 2018

I feel so dirty as my blog as always talked about real fashion, real fashion people etc but things have changed if I don't featured faux celebrities or brainwashers which I like to call them My audience dips .... I still do good but it's all about building ... especially being one of the original bloggers/influencers and the modern day ones try to take me down but believe me I'm going nowhere!  and I feel sorry mostly for the originals who have succumbed and "BOUGHT" followers I see you selling out has not worked and I notice alot of you have have vanished ...


So here we go the queen of buying followers, stripping, brainwashing etc .... take it how you want to ... I can feel I'm gonna lose more followers on social but guess what I'm still getting over 1m views a month .... I'm going nowhere and this is really targeted at PR's and those "influencers" spreading goss about me ... to get me out the way ... I'm going nowhere!!!


Here's Kylie!!!  I'm staying strong and not buying followers YET!!! congratulations on bringing down the British fashion industry ... congratulations!! your not contributing you're killing it!!!



No comments: