Monday 6 August 2018

THE SPREAD - RIHANNA COVERS VOGUE UK SEPTEMBER 2018

I lost hope with British Vogue yes so early on and I take it all back especially as I see Rihanna on the cover of British Vogue September 2018..... ok since they (Eddie and his gang) took over  I just saw them as putting on black girls on the covers and that said and done I can bet serious money that Naomi and Jourdan will grace the cover before the year is out ... but I have to take my hat off .... they put Rihanna on the coveted September issue cover because the could have chickened out and put a white girl on the cover but they stood their ground and put Rihanna on and with this made history as she is the first black woman to grace the cover of British vogue's September issue .... keep it up I don't want to doubt you guys anymore ......



Image result for rihanna for british vogue september 2018Image result for rihanna for british vogue september 2018Image result for rihanna for british vogue september 20185b61d7a0d7c1760df9000001.jpegImage result for rihanna for british vogue september 2018Rihanna talks her figure and dating world in British VogueBehind the scenes of Rihanna’s British Vogue coverfemmequeens:
“Rihanna photographed by Nick Knight, British Vogue September 2018
”rihannainfinity:
“Rihanna photographed by Nick Knight for British Vogue, September 2018.
”Image result for rihanna for british vogue september 2018








No comments: