Wednesday 15 August 2018

MUST HAVE - VERSACE, VERSACE, VERSACE

It's Ver Sah Chay not Ver Sar Chee ...... a great must have piece the vintage logo T shirt priced at £290 and on my lust list ....... Versace are showing this T shirt for FW 18/19 but it was available in pastel colours for summer 2018 which if you bought is still current ..... But, but, but if you look around around on the net you can possibly find some in sale but maybe not in the latest colours which technically is just black, black with gold logo .....


shop around people I love Versace and I'm not about to ruin my relationship the brand to visitors rather than followers as I'm a blogger and I see influeners are still following in the masses which is why I'm still getting over 1m views a month .... but shop around ......


SHOP HERE



Image result for Versace Vintage Logo T-Shirt Blue/WhiteImage result for Versace Vintage Logo T-Shirt Blue/WhiteImage result for Versace Vintage Logo T-Shirt Blue/White

No comments: