Tuesday 7 August 2018

ON MY LUST LIST .....

These OMG! these! I remember a few years ago on one of my many times meeting Mr Louboutin he was wearing these shoes and I asked the PR lady if these were on sale and she said no! these were shoes he makes for himself and they are one offs ..... so now I'm guessing by popular demand they are now available for us fans of the maestros shoes .... they are called the Tasselissimo Veau Velours and I want them so bad and as we speak I am preparing one of my kidneys to put up for sale on eBay


Check them out HERE




Shoes - Tasselissimo Veau Velours - Christian Louboutin

Shoes - Tasselissimo Veau Velours - Christian LouboutinShoes - Tasselissimo Veau Velours - Christian LouboutinShoes - Tasselissimo Veau Velours - Christian LouboutinShoes - Tasselissimo Veau Velours - Christian Louboutin

No comments: