Friday 3 May 2019

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE..........


I'm not going to show my age again but I wanted to get a little feel on these boots from Gucci for SS 19 


These are seasonal but must haves but styling my personal shopping clients and also myself people are now staying away from pieces like this because they are seasonal but it depends on your style if your style is rock and roll 70s these are good to purchase..... in my closet I have 70s, playboy, flares etc I dress up to how I feel but if you jump on the trend then go for it...... if you are a fashion victim/credit card millionaire  don't because at some point you are going to want to sell them and ain't no shame in the game 



Before you buy them be sure they are the ones for you.....  


For more information contact me for personal shopping etc or just advice .... which costs nothing 

Boots are available from Gucci.com and mrporter.com 








No comments: