Wednesday 22 May 2019

MY 3 FAVOURITE NEW SEASON DIOR SUNGLASSES

When it comes to sunglasses I'm very fussy...... I have so many pairs from Dior, fendi, gucci, John varvatos to name a few brands ..... believe me I have loads but when I go to my closet/dressing room I always tend to pick up my old favourites which I know I will feel comfortable wearing.....  currently I'm into Dior aviators which I have already and if you follow me on Instagram I love my John Varvatos ones which I'm always wearing





Ok as mentioned I love a good Dior pair and here I've chosen 3 pairs from the new season collection Honestly I love the yellow ones but would not buy them but I think they are fun for summer for a great lunch in the Caribbean or or Ibiza but the other two which are featured I would recommend because they have longevity and will last you for years until you get bored of them


Ok apologies for the pictures this is a real model off duty I've not dyed my hair or had it cut.... yes dyed my hair.... come on google me and see who I've walked for and worked for there's some stuff out there even though it's pre google which is where I fail but thank goodness for old school people like myself who know that I'm not a fake


Ok as I always have to say enough rambling I always feel I have to justify myself


Check out these and more at Dior.com and Selfridges.com where I modelled these.....






No comments: