Saturday 18 May 2019

MUST SEE 6 OF THE BEST MEN'S CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SS 19

As you may all know I'm a fiend and a wait for it....... red bottoms boss and a king of Christian Louboutin..... I also get asked Don't you wear any other brands ..... the answer is yes I do and I do post but it depends on time and if I have a willing person to snap me..... yes I know I should buy a tripod for my camera that I don't know how to use and now I see you can get stands for your iPhone which I will get as I want to post more outfits but I live on my own and I have to bribe people round to, my 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house.... I'm not bragging but it's hard work that bought it and I'm being pushed aside at the moment.... sore subject ok enough of my rambling and back to business .... for SS 19 these are my favourites which I hope to have and wear and love and cherish ok you get the picture 

Ok so there's more than 6 pairs but this is Christian Louboutin we are talking about and I want them all!!!!


Check them out at christianlouboutin.com 














No comments: