Saturday 18 May 2019

Keanu Reeve for YSL campaign

I'm so all over this in a good way..... what an amazing pairing...... Keanu is a chameleon and can adjust and fit in to most situations and as been a man crush of mine for years.....  


Ok I'm not going to ramble on anymore about this amazing guy who like another idol of mine (Mariah Carey) I've been following for years...... I want to leave you all with a pop quiz.....  

Keanu was a struggling actor and did bits on US soaps..... but a singer used him as a male lead in one of her (there's a clue) videos of a song which is now iconic....


Who was the singer?????



Ok last and obvious clue she married Emilio Estevez. 



My comment box on this post is all yours 


An amazing campaign and one of the best I've seen in a longtime 








No comments: