Friday 17 May 2019

MUST SEE - ORLEBAR BROWN 007 EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION

I absolutely love Orlebar Brown and totally in love with this capsule collection...... I have so many clothes and maybe you haven't seen me wearing the brand but I own a few pieces which were gifted to me when the brand first launched and also after that....  now things have changed and it's all about random people on social media who don't work in fashion but have bought followers....  I'm not a hater because it is what it is I used my influence at the time to get the name out there but I'm no longer needed ..... that's fashion!!!


I still love the brand which when I close my eyes takes me back to a certain time and always reminds me of the film the talented Mr Ripley.... the pieces I can promise you don't date which is good but once you buy in you will keep buying as it's a case of topping up your collection which will be with you for many years


Check out this exclusive collection...... I need a few pieces......  if you're old like me it screams James Bond but for me I'm getting Sean Connery.... google him and you'll see .... a great time for fashion




Click to enlarge and access the gallery.....




















No comments: