Saturday 25 May 2019

THIS WEEK'S MOST WANTED......

This week's most wanted are sneakers .... yes these days I'm all about the sneakers .... I have many many many pairs of shoes but not a lot of sneakers but recently I'm becoming more relaxed with my fashion and wearing more t shirts, jeans, sports luxe looks although I'm still buying dressed up couture looks but nowadays I'm more ready to wear...... now the trend is oversized sneakers and I have a couple of pairs and to be quite honest they are now quite common and everyone is wearing them but in my defence I had them a long while before people jumped on the bandwagon (check out my Instagram) I'm more about longevity and quality and buying pieces that I can wear now and in 5 to years time .... yes I have a knack of buying classic items .... for me also I want to be on trend but age appropriate which is really important to me as no one wants to see grandpa trying too hard to keep up with the kids ....


That said and done these are to die for they are the Christian Louboutin Louis junior spikes veau velours and they come in so many colours it's hard to know what Ollie to buy but my advice would be to go with a colour that most compliments what you have in your wardrobe and a colour that goes with more than one outfit .....  think outside the box ....


Check the, out HERE they are priced at £645 but are an investment..... if you do go for them look after them!!










No comments: