Saturday 15 October 2011

And so to bed with Calvin Klein via TK Maxx

This is random..... Very random but thought I would show you my new PJ's from Calvin Klein.... But I bought them in T K Maxx... Im now officially addicted it was I don't get paid till next week or I would have emptied the store.... Ok so the new PJ's cost £??? You have to guess but I got change out of £20 .....


Check out TK Maxx in store or online at http://www.tkmaxx.com/  where they now sell menswear and  psst! Lots of Galliano! Ok for now here I am in all my glory....













3 comments:

Christina said...

I guess the price of that is £80? By the way I love color pink, you look cute on that outfit. And I guess you will look pretty cool if you wear some of calvin klein jackets.

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

No it was only £20 this is the great thing about Tk Maxx you make the most amzing savings on designer good

ladybudd said...

Hahahahaha!!! I couldnt resist !!! I have FOUR of the lads calvin klein pj bottoms and tshirts that I bought and adore wearing and guess where I found them when I first moved here and add more every year? YUP TK MAX !!!! I adore that shop as its the same as TJ Max in the states and have shopped there since opening in the 90s ! PS they look fab on you and you look gorg in pink :)