Saturday 2 February 2019

THIS WEEK'S MOST WANTED......




This week's most wanted comes from my favourite shoe brand which I'm sure you all know is CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN.... well these are the Spike Sock Sneakers which are new arrivals from Mr Louboutin and part of the ##RUNLOUBIRUN campaign that you might have seen on social media recently or if your a subscriber to the Louboutin newsletter which you can join HERE


My style has always been dressy dressy dresses up with suits etc but over the last few seasons I have gone more laid back and my style has become more sportsluxe and true ready to wear so these would fit in to my current wardrobe and look Perfectly 


shop them HERE ...... priced at £965  ...... you can't put a price on style or an awesome pair of Louboutin's!!!!






















No comments: