Wednesday 13 February 2019

MUST SEE - BELSTAFF SPOTTED IN THE LYST.COM SALE

My blog following is hardcore and In today's money so to speak I don't have to millions of bought followers like some on social media, I have quality rather than quantity and this gets me over a million views a month..... if you know me you know that I love to dress only in designer clothes and always new season or classic pieces and I'm good at spotting a great bargain..... well here you go I found this awesome biker from Belstaff at LYST.COM which has been reduced to a staggering £285 and best of all in a colour that is workable with most outfits...... I'm a woss and I'm undecided as to whether I should buy it..... I know I should but after taking off six months due to my mothers death I'm on a budget until I get back out there but I know what's going to happen I'm going to get it as this is wearable always if you look after it 


Check it out HERE 











No comments: