Saturday 23 February 2019

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM MANOLO BLAHNIK.....


Now you know I'm a Christian Louboutin lover but I'm also loving Manolo Blahnik as he has really ventured into the men's market...... I remember David Beckham wearing a pair which were custom made for his wedding and he wore them for his outfit change to match Victoria on the occasion of his wedding.... I'm blessed and privileged to own a pair of Manolo's now and they are awesome..... he designs elegant footwear for women and men and to be part of the click he will and I can bet serious money on this he will have to include sneakers that will appeal to the masses..... I've always been a shoes person but unfortunately these days guys want sneakers with rubber soles that will not tarnish like shoes .... an example is Louboutin and the red soles which many people still don't know is you can get them serviced and get your red soles back......  it's all about keeping the upper parts of the shoes intact 


I wish guys would go for more styles like the loafers instead of designer footwear with rubber soles 










No comments: