Friday 8 February 2019

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE........ GUCCI BALACLAVA......






Ok you must have seen it....... this is debatable and makes me think about what I've bought and put in my wardrobe 


Hands up and if you follow me on social media which is tricky as I have a name and I have always worked on the process of if you follow me and my nonsense it is only fair I follow you 


Now things have changed I've lost over 10k followers for speaking the truth but it's only recently I was advised that following people even though I don't have thousands of followers because I refuse to buy.... ok just following people raises their profile and my followers are likely to follow them..... so I will be tidying up my profile as I've worked hard for it 


Now what are your thoughts on the Gucci balaclava?????


No one spotted it when it came down the runway..... I'll be honest I didn't my thing was I didn't like the collection and like I always say it's overstyled for the runway but currently I'm now thinking about the fact and asking the question 



Is this what fashion has come to..... controversy, we have Prada- gate which the Asian influencers and markets choose to ignore....... then we have Dolce&Gabbana a brand I have worn for over 25 years and who hired millennials who court millennials who have bought followers and slowly got rid of the original DG family PR and only deals with influencers who everyone in the world can see are Frauds 


Now this is my favourite....... black people have money and have been dissed by many brands...... moncler, Versace (who have changed their ways)  dolce who haven't because they are invincible like the millennials guiding them and now we have Gucci 


I bought a lot and I will wear it but the problem is on social black people are really getting it now because they wear the brand 



I'm not going to go into this anymore because I will be here for a long time 


Me as a black person and with all the controversy and I buy all my wardrobe so I can have freedom to say what I feel about the products 



Should I stop wearing these brands of controversy??????? The same brands that I and many of the original bloggers helped put on the social media map and now they act like I or we don't exist 



I would really like your thoughts on this....... Instagram says yes but after reading this you should know that they can't be trusted 


I'm a blogger not an influencer and with that I get over a million views a month and that tells me that there's still a lot of people out there who prefer the truth 

No comments: