Tuesday 26 February 2019

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN .......

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN .......



Today's shoes are from Christian Louboutin and are new arrivals and I am going to recommend these as classics for summer, winter, fall and spring because you can never go wrong with ankle boots...... these are the delicotte veau velours patent ankle boots and are awesome!!!!   These are my personal favourite new ankle boots.....



I'm embarrassed to say the hottest ones and still are the daks but I think I got the name wrong so I will be updating this post with the correct name...... come on I'm 79 and all these posts are done by one Person so yes if I'm honest after seeing so many collections I forget especially with the boots I'm trying to remember being from collections from around 2010 but I will get it without google they used to be Victoria Beckhams favourite 


Check out the Christian Louboutin new arrivals HERE 






No comments: