Tuesday 26 February 2019

GET THE LOOK......... Dior

GET THE LOOK......... Dior 



Now if you follow me on social media or Instagram which is where I post my outfit posts ..... but I will be doing them again on the blog again like this post...... but if you follow me you will know me and I don't really loan clothing and or accept clothing if I can't speak my truth so all my clothes I buy with my own money and also my wardrobe allowance from the two Russian TV shows I'm on ..... stay tuned as I have big news about said two shows ...... I'm classic and practical and when I shop which is often I buy pieces away from what the magazines say you should be wearing and as a celebrity stylist I have not really got it wrong ..... I do buy seasonal like the Gucci Princeton slippers which before I bought I found out would be part of the classic collection and will always be available 


Now this top I was gifted a £100 gift card for the Liverpool One shopping centre which is definitely worth a visit ...... well I bought just one thing this top for £95 and I've watched the price go up and up but for the new season the price has gone down at stockists but not at Dior themselves ...... long story short I've found it at lyst.com for £216 which is cheap cheap cheap ...... check out Selfridges and Dior.com  and you will see the big saving you're making and they are genuine ..... I know for sure S I know the PR manager and others from the team ..... if you are like me and want the latest collections but as cheap as possible LYST Should be your best friend..... 




Shop it HERE


No comments: