Thursday 31 January 2019

JUSTIN BIEBER LAUNCHES HIS CLOTHING LINE "DREW"

Fashion has and is twisted..... we no longer see great collections at London Fashion week and the good stuff we see is now being shown overseas 


Such a shame...... we are now stuck with celebrity collections which I swear up and down the millennials say..... I would rather go naked than wear 


I'm so over these celebrity collections ..... the young these days are so obsessed with celebrity culture and if they get 100 likes they are famous ..... this is what is feeding lazy fashion and why people can't afford to buy property 


I have nothing to say about this but in the words of Miranda Priestly  ...... "GROUNDBREAKING"



I'm gonna start a clothing line.....   not gonna say anything about my strategy though.....











No comments: