Friday 25 January 2019

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM DIOR

Today's shoes are from Dior and are the Oblique Technical canvas sneakers...... Kim Jones is killing it at Dior but prices have really elevated ..... these are on my lust list and are priced at £680 ... not a lot if you're not adulting but if you are it's a mortgage payment ..... ok I don't have a mortgage as I've finished but I still compare ..... I really have to think about this purchase....


If you don't have to think about it check them out HERE these are must haves and proving hard to get so get in there quick ..... I've been to a couple of stores and there's already a wait list



Dior Oblique technical canvas "B23" sneaker aria_profileViewDior Oblique technical canvas "B23" sneaker aria_threeQuarterClosedViewDior Oblique technical canvas "B23" sneaker aria_threeQuarterBackViewDior Oblique technical canvas "B23" sneaker aria_topShotViewDior Oblique technical canvas "B23" sneaker aria_detailedView

No comments: