Sunday 9 April 2017

Rihanna Loves Chopard Capsule Collection 2017 AD Campaign

Image result for Rihanna Loves Chopard Capsule Collection 2017 Ad Campaign

Rihanna collaborates with one of my favourite jewellers...... Chopard and comes up with a very impressive collection/collaboration .... some might say she just put her name to it but I disagree if its anything like her previous collaborations especially her Puma one .... Rihanna is in the thick of it... if you follow me often you know I'm not a fan of celebrity collections or collaborations but there are a couple who have won me over ie Victoria Beckham, Oliver Proudlock and now Rihanna ....

Like I said not many


Rihanna Loves Chopard necklaceRihanna Loves Chopard Earrings
Rihanna wearing Chopard earrings at the 2017 Grammy Awards.

Rihanna Loves Chopard Earrings

No comments: