Sunday 1 May 2016

Duchess of Cambridge covers Vogue UK June 2016



100 years of Vogue UK and who better to have on the cover than the Duchess of Cambridge ..... to some a style Icon which I can see but for me she gets it more wrong than right and I understand she has to dress British but for me I wish she would be more adventurous like her late mother in law and use more British designers like maria Grachvogel, Bruce Oldfield, Elizabeth Emanuel, Amanda Wakeley like Diana did..... what I loved about Diana was British Royal family .... that's when we saw her wearing the likes of Dior and Versace and well as Chanel which proved to be one of her favourites especially in the handbag department ..... so Kate its ok to wearing Versace now .... I'm going to give you an argument ... if questioned just say Camilla wore Versace it was a pink number which was very unflattering (I didn't say that) but it was a foreign designer.....

Vogue's June issue hits stands May 5th ....later internationally!


One last thing ... your a young woman ... I know your a mother ... but leave the mummy wedges alone please!

No comments: