Friday 13 May 2016

MUST SEE - TODAY'S SONG IS .....

This song sums me up in 3 minutes and 59 secs .... get to know me people ... im so approachable .... yep pissed off went to press previews in london today and they not saying who just do things to piss me off playing games with goodie bags ....



If they knew me they would know I dont do loans or freebies as such I pay for everything .... out my own pocket and going round corners and taking out gift cards out of goodie bags is just making a fool of yourself .. and the sub standard collection you presented to me ..... even if I just mention said sub standard brand on social media that would be worth alot more than the said gift card you took out the bag





more power to you .... I've been in the game a longtime... I was branded a socialite in the 90s .. do yout homework and see who I hang/hanged out with and who I know ....







No comments: