Thursday 19 May 2016

MAN CRUSH - ENRIQUE IGLESIAS





Just want to take a couple of minutes to pay homeage to Enrique .... a singer, songwriter and superstar who proves that even if you have a famous father IE Julio you can still make a name in the world by himself ........ 


Now I get to the point ...... when Enrique first got the call to be a singer and songwriter he did this without telling his family he did it the way like all superstars did it such as Maria Carey who waited table, did hairdressing etc... h


did you know Enrique changed his name distanced himself from his families name and paid his dues got to where he needed to be debut his first album then let the world know who his famous father was ..... for this I have no choice but to salute him !!!

Now my point is the new generation and LAZY!! they shamelessly that why I rate Enrique so much for paying his dues and this is why he deserves the title superstar .... the new gen just use their parents name instead of working for something on their own ... how must they feel? I would feel worthless no matter how many parties, free stuff, modelling jobs (even though they are ugly as sin and short they are) they do ... I would not feel good about myself ....


The world we live in ..... the internet is one of man's greatest invention but people especially celebrity children are using it in the wrong way ....


last thing this is for the ladies or even the gents ..... I give you Enrique ... Man crush which does not mean I fancy him it just means I respect him as a person who has famous parents and did it on his own.....





my favourite Enrique tune........


No comments: