Monday 4 April 2016

SS 16 HOT TREND - THE BOMBER JACKET (ESPECIALLY GREEN)

There's no doubt you will not know about this trend not unless you've been living on Mars or have been in hiding for the last few weeks on ..... Well Mars .... One of the hottest trends for SS 16 is the trusty bomber jacket ... You may remember I did a feature on which bomber jacket I think is this season ultimate winner that title went to the Valentino printed silk bomber a bit prices but it's also one of my future vubtage pieces I believe will still be worth lots of money .... 


Right now ... Everyone especially celebrities cannot get enough of bomber jackets especially army green... If you remember a couple of days ago I gave your heads up and told you green is the must colour as seen on myself last week and also singer Zayn Malik who like me chose to do it runway style green head to toe 



Check out which celebrities are jumping on this trend below ... ... No matter what you budget bombers are available everywhere from Gucci to Walmart ....










G star Raw


















My pick as the season winner ... Valentino printed silk bomber jacket 

No comments: