Saturday 30 April 2016

MUST SEE - TODAY'S SONG IS .....

Yesterday (friday) was the most amazing day one of the best and one I will will remember for life ....I can't go into it too much not until contracts have been signed .... but ... If you follow the blog or even better follow me  on instagram which shows you every aspect of my life good, bad and ugly ... you will know I travel alot and now I will be travelling alot more ... I'm already a judge in europe on Top Model Greece which Unfortunately does not air in the UK and US and the makers of the show only upload the littlest parts .... but I do post on Instagram ... but I will or hopefully be on screen everywhere ..... ok I've said too much ... so yesterday was a beautiful day and everyday hopefully will beautiful from now on .....





I was getting tired fighting to prove myself not being taken seriously in the UK and realized theres a bit world outside the UK and I slowly making my mark in it .......













No comments: