Sunday 24 April 2016

MUST SEE - ONE OF FASHIONS BIGGEST FAUX PAS .......







Before I start here's my disclaimer ..... I love Michael Kors his clothing designs from the 80s and 90s were amazing celebrities 'were' queueing up to wear his designs on the red carpet..... nowadays not so much.... 










The Michael Kors company like most design houses chose to expand out and started to make watches and handbags ... I believe license the MK name out like some companies do but from what I can see didn't sign a good contract to protect the companies name.....


Want to hear something funny? Michael Kors handbags ..... that's just one of the jokes going around on social media about the brand ... that MK hanging off bags on buses and subway trains offends alot of people ....... don't believe me google search it .... use hashtags .... its got to a stage where the company and their accessories have become a joke and I know they can do better ..... Ebay are laughing because like most designer brands counterfeit bags especially Michael Kors get traded here...




as a truth blogger I have lost all respect for the brand and writing this post I will get band and ousted but isn't this what blogging is about .... look how many other bloggers have come clean about this and how they have sold out for a free bag or purse ..... I have always told the truth ... I get a huge following not so much on social media as people are afraid to follow me in case PRs see them and they get tarded with the same brush but i am not bashing anyone the people carrying the fakes if that's their bag amen .... but have some respect ... I know we all want that statement bag but we know your carrying a fake .... to the company do something about it get some of your integrity back ... I know its all about making money but come on ..... if you have 20,000 people like me who repost something like this and another 20k so and so on it tarnishes your name .... let's get Michael Kors back .... because right now I have spending power and MK stores is the last place I will turn to! just keeping it real!




I just want to see more integrity ..... or just a little bit come back ..... I know its about money .... I love money but come on !!!

No comments: