Monday 17 March 2014

TALLIA STORM MEETS DRAKE



TALLIA STORM HANGS OUT WITH DRAKE AFTER HIS GLASGOW CONCERT

 

Teen soul / R&B singer met one of her idols on Saturday  when she was invited backstage to meet Drake after his sell out concert in Glasgow.  The meet was apparently arranged by New York power house lawyer Theo Sedlmayr who reps Drake and indeed the 15 year old Glaswegian teen. The 15 year old singer and fashionista was accompanied by her sister / stylist Tessie. Tallia said: "The concert was out of this world. He held the audience in such an incredible way that despite there being ten thousand people in the arena, it actually felt intimate at points. He had the entire place in the palm of his hand - and literally brought the house down, belting out his global hits - a total pro," she said.

"After the gig we went to his backstage suite for a good old chat about the music industry. I was struck how gracious, kind and regular he was - a really genuine bloke who took  an interest in what I was doing, which given he had just come off stage, was impressive.  I'm not going to lie - my sister and I were a little awestruck but I came away thinking - yip - that's how its done! I'm back to LA in April to work so who knows!" 


No comments: