Monday 17 March 2014

DUNE HIGH SUMMER 2014 PRESS PREVIEW





Last week I popped along to the Dune High Summer 2014 Press preview ... The title says what it means high summer and these fabulous shoes will be dropping instore around May in time for the height of the summer and what a collection it is ... Those of you who follow the blog regularly know when I'm styling Dune are normally my first port of call to use on celebrities I style ....


The shoes are not only styling, fashion forward, value for money .. They do what they say they do with not an ounce of man fibres .. After getting athletes foot from a pair of shoes from another high street brand I'm on the trail and now always looking out for man made fibres in shoes which damage the feet by making the feet sweat which causes moisture and in term causes mould and damages to the feet 


You will all be please to know DUNE PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS !!!


On show at the press preview we had my beloved collection from Christopher Shannon for Dune I call it beloved because I'm going to own nearly all of it... 


On the menswear collection we see a sneaker festival in a good wat with woven high tops and 70s inspired  grandad sandals which are making a big comeback 



Womenswear we see the must have heels in iridescent, florals and awesome fashion forward prints .. 


The collection holds so many winners and I can't wait for them to hit the Dune Stores ... Check out my pictures and let me now what you think ... The High Summer collection from Dune offer something for everyone and for me it's sheer perfection as always. 


























No comments: