Friday 16 August 2013

PSST .... I'VE GOT A SECRET

I've just this minute read Glamour and they babble on about BEYONCE and her hair ... Last week it's a pixie crop ... This she she's gone back to blonde bed hair ...

Well here's the secret ... Black girls know it and actors know it ... It's called 


A lace front wig! They give the appearance of real hair around the hairline and has the saying goes its your hair you paid for it... And you can do everything with it as if it was our own ...


So there you go it's no secret.... My sisters I Apologise for spilling the beans but I thought everyone knew .. Well apart from Glamour who I have  to thank for these images 


Ok here's a gallery of ... Dun dun dun... BEYONCE'S HAIR .... ok lace front may get one for myself ... Just kidding ... Cher has been wearing them for years ...bald as an eagle ... Just kidding 


 This weeks hair 


Last weeks hair 

























No comments: