Friday 23 August 2013

MUST SEE - THE CLOTHESHORSE TAKES LIVERPOOL ONE

KOURTNEY AND KIM KARDASHIAN took Miami then Khloe and Kourtney now .... Drum roll ...... The Clotheshorse takes Liverpool ONE from next week Friday  .... I will be in Liverpool on a whistle stop tour taking in the city, showing you what Liverpool ONE has to offer shopping wise ... With the likes of Flannels, Hugo Boss and The Kooples under its roof come along with me on my adventure around the city which gave us The Beatles and so much more .....

On Friday I will be doing a Q&A with fellow bloggers Prince Cassius and Jamie London Boy and we are going to be talking all things fashion and more .... The Q&A takes place at Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazar and starts at 3:30 so check out the flyer below for all details ...

So don't forget from Friday follow me my my journey on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or Facebook for,live pics, videos and where possible live feeds 

It's going to good so don't miss it!!  Follow me to Liverpool ONE where style comes to life .....

Follow Liverpool ONE on Twitter at Liverpool_ONE 




Click to enlarge .....



No comments: