Thursday 29 August 2013

THE OMG! DRESS FROM DOLCE&GABBANA

Ever since I saw that all red finale at the AW 13/14 show at DOLCE&GABBANA I've been obsessed ... I know the show was vast with many pieces but as you may have noticed as I've talked about it many a time ... It was all about that red finale ... So here a closer look a a piece from that finale which I'm going to call the OMG! Dress ... But its better know as the crystal embellished tulle dress ....just breathe and take a look at it  the ruby red dress is one of six In the whole world how's that for limited edition? It's priced at £32,000 a bit out of price range for most of us but whoever does buy one of these I'm already jealous of you ... Definitely! Definitely! An investment piece!!!


Check it out at dolcegabbana.com or NETAPORTER.COM










No comments: