Tuesday 16 July 2013

MUST SEE - LOUIS SMITH COVERS GT (GAY TIMES) MAGAZINE AUGUST 2013

Olympic athlete gymnast  and my mate Louis smith hits the cover of the August issue of GT ... He talks Olympics and about his new book (autobiography) "Louis Smith My Story So Far" ... Which always makes me laugh ... The kids of today writing their life stories whilst in Their early 20s ... Hast Tag live a bit #justsayin ... That said and done it a great spread which I of course sell lots of copies of the mag and his book (perverts) just kidding ...

 In his interview Louis is quoted saying if he was gay he would go for Will Smith .... I'm saying nothing but that's not what he said last night!!! Ok thats another joke ... Honestly it was a joke ... Please believe me it was joke ...


Ok after all that this August issue is out now .... But of course I'm going to show you some of the pics from the spread (perverts) ... We got a book to sell so out come the go buy my book trunks #JUSTSAYIN 

















No comments: