Friday 26 July 2013

AW 13/14 GUCCI - THE LADYLOCK BAG

AW 13/14 Gucci introduces the Lady lock bag and ladylike it definitely is ... It comes in an array of colours and skins which I'm nodding towards python on this one and its a sure fire to be one of the hottest bags around for this winter ... Some characteristics remind me a Kelly bag but that assumption is quickly slapped away with its locking mechanism and its Bamboo handle.  I remember back in the late nineties and the  noughties when the bamboo handle first hit Gucci's Collection these thing flew off the shelves ( good old Tom Ford).  I can see this possibly happening again because at the moment we are all searching for the next best thing and with brands digging into their archives and choosing to update sure fire sellers we are definitely going to find that best thing..... There are some bags out there that are just so over my thoughts on that is once the eBay crew get their hands in them then it's time to move on as your more than likely buying a fake.....


So once again let me introduce you to the Gucci Lady Lock bag which I'm predicting is said next bug thing. 



Now online and instore ......












No comments: