Wednesday 19 October 2011

AW 11 window shopping at Versatile Apparel

Ok the AW 11 collection has dropped in the London flagship store of Versatile Apparel, an easy translation would be it's Christmas!!! I'm sure you all know my love for the brand so whilst rushing to an appointment today I had a choice 1) being on time or 2) coooing at the window at all the things I want as this collection wow! It sees the introduction of some serious chunky knitwear, a collection of smartly tailored shirts that would make Parisienne couture houses blush, trousers and accessories that  would make me do time for (Kleptomaniac) !! So you guys better check it out! For now here's the window and the clothes I was seducing ...... And to answer to question I chose No 2 and was a few minutes late for my appointment but it was worth it .....

http://www.versatileapparel.com/

Don't forget it visit the site or go in-store to find out details on how you could win a five * trip to Rome.



As we are fast approaching Halloween this is the theme.....















































Versatile Apparel flagship, Neal Street London WC1.

No comments: